A Michigan mental health counseling center that is diversity-affirming and culturally responsive, providing evidence-based therapy that is grounded in science and research.
Are you experiencing a sense of helplessness or worthlessness? Do you find yourself oversleeping because you don’t want to start your day? Have you found yourself lacking energy? Maybe you can’t seem to remember things or concentrate like you used to. Depression can present itself in ways that can negatively impact your daily life, if you’re without the tools to manage it.
Are you struggling with:
● Sad and empty feelings
● Struggling to feel happiness
● Thoughts that you are unworthy or unloveable
● Feelings of hopelessness
● Avoiding important places or weekly activities
● A slump in work and/or school performance
● Over or under eating
● Changes in sleep
● Distance with relationships
● Ruminating thoughts of dread
● Agitation and volatile behavior
● Loss of interests
Everwell’s team can help you achieve:
● Power over negative thoughts
● Healthy coping strategies
● Healthy, positive behaviors
● Positive connections with others
After your journey with our team, you will be more likely to:
● Overcome self-defeating, negative feelings
● Create a healthy, positive daily routine
● Develop coping mechanisms for trigger moments
● Grow confident in social settings
● Build healthy relationships with others
● Live in the present
● Gain confidence in your self-worth
● Learn self-compassion
At Everwell Health and Counseling Services, our therapists are highly trained in evidence-based treatments to help you navigate through your depression in healthy, positive ways that work best for you. Our therapists provide a space for you to express your concerns, help you feel heard, understood, and supported, while also teaching you specific exercises and coping skills that will help you take positive action against your depression. Everwell’s diverse group of therapists are here to help you along your journey to achieve inner-calm.
Everwell Health and Counseling Services is a mental health therapy practice based in Ann Arbor, and servicing Washtenaw County and across the state of Michigan.